It’s been a little while, Internets, since my last actual post (The Question. Dreams didn’t count.)
Things that happened that I am proud of:
- I’m still in a very happy relationship.
- I (feel that) I passed 3 out of 4 of my courses.
- I wrote a little more.
- I’ve become slightly more comfortable with who I am.
- I got outside of my head more (see 1)
- I went on a writer’s camp and it was brilliant (plus made a few friends)
- I cleaned my room (a monumental task)
Things that happened that I’m not so proud of:
- Not much Parkour.
- I (am certain that I) failed Multivariable Calculus.
- I wasted days.
- I didn’t write much.
- I played video games or watched movies when I could have been talking to people I love.
- I hardly blogged.
So that’s a summary of a month.
Hopefully more will be here later. I’m just discovering the queue (and J-pop while I’m at it!)